Thursday, July 4, 2013

My 1st attempt at doing the "Masking" technique

My very first attempt at using the "Mask" technique.
Didn't do the best :(      It is something that I will need to practice doing......
Did not do a very good job on adding the leaves and stems...messed that up.




I stamped my main flower on my card.  Then I stamped it again on a scrap piece of paper.  I cut that out and laid it over my main flower, then I stamped the flower again to the left side...and then again to the right side.
So it looks like the two side flowers are behind the front flower.

Supplies Used:
CTMH Topiary Exclusive Inks® Inkpad & Marker Set 
CTMH Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Inks® Inkpad & Marker Set
CTMH Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks® Inkpad & Marker Set
CTMH Cranberry Exclusive Inks® Inkpad & Marker Set
CTMH A Flowering Bunch Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment