Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Products Card Swap

I just participated in a CTMH New Products card swap with seven other consultants.
This was so fun :-)

This is the card that I made for it:
Here is the inside of the card:
Supplies used to make this card:
Stitched With Love Stamp Set
Cardstock Colors - Cashmere, Colonial White, Crystal Blue, Gypsy & Blush
Embellishment Colors - Hollyhock & Cream Brulee
Marker Colors - Cotton Candy, Indian Corn Blue, Gypsy, Buttercup, Cranberry & Topiary
Black Inkpad
Burlap Ribbon
Colored Buttons
Cutouts from the new Artbooking cartridge - Heart Overlay, the word Cherish, Heart Icon, Flowers
(I do not have a Cricut machine or the Artbooking cartridge so another CTMH consultant cut them out for me and mailed them to me.)


Here are the other seven cards made in the swap:





No comments:

Post a Comment