Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Father's Day/Graduation/Birthday Card

I found this pattern for a Father's Day project on the blog
Bits Of  Everything
It's using a regular size plain envelope that you seal close then cut off one of the side ends...snip 1" down and fold the pieces back to make a "shirt" with a tie.
Isn't it just so cute?
She gives step by step instructions...and even includes a link for the free pattern for the tie and a Father's Day Wish on it to use.   Then you put a candy bar inside of it.

I made the Tie using CTMH Dream Pop Collections Paper.

I also thought this would work out really nice to make a Money Envelope to put inside it instead of a candy bar.
So using the same paper as I used for the Tie...I cut a piece long enough to be able to fold it three ways.
I glued the two sides of it together.   Here are pictures:
Besides using this for a Father's Day gift...this would work great for a young man's graduation gift...or a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment