Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gate Fold Card

Made this Gate Fold Card (which opens in the center of the card...like a "gate")

To make this card I cut a piece cardstock to measure 4½" in height....and 11" in width.
Score the card at 2¾" from each end (I used my Martha Stewart Mini Score Board).
Fold your card on the fold lines...they will meet in the middle of the card.
I then cut a 3"x 3" piece of cardstock for the center front.
I stamped "Thinking Of You My Friend" on it - which is from the CTMH "For A Friend Occasions" stamp set  (D1542)
I attached it to one side of the card with dimensional dots (only attach them to one side so that your card will open up.)
I then added some flower elements from the Chantilly Elements Set (X7163C)

Tools Used:
Mini Score Board & Dimensional Dots




No comments:

Post a Comment