Saturday, June 8, 2013

Photo On Canvas

I used our family photo which was hand drawn by our family member Zakk.
I used CTMH 6"x6" My Creations ® Canvas (Z1818)
I printed the photo on to a sheet of  Tissue Paper (just regular tissue paper that you buy for gift wrapping)
I layed the tissue paper on to a sheet of paper (taped the edges of the tissue paper on to the sheet of paper)
to print it out.
I applied Mod Podge generously on to the canvas with a foam brush...then layed the tissue paper photo on to the canvas and eased out the bubbles carefully.
The tissue paper is very delicate so you have to be very careful not to rip it.
Trim the edges of the paper and fold them over the edges and use Mod Podge to glue down the edges.
I let it dry pretty good and then I applied another coat of Mod Podge on top of the photo for added protection.

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment