This is where I will be posting "tips & techniques" to inform and hopefully be helpful.......
(keep checking back as I will be adding more.)
* New Stamp Care: Before you use your new My Acrylic® Stamps you need to "season" them. Seasoning is a process used to remove any residue that may have gotten on your stamp during the production process. Ink your stamp, then stamp on a scrap paper until the color eventually fades out. Do this several times.
Note: You can also use a regular pink eraser or the Rub & Remove Eraser™
(just rub over your new stamp.)
* Stamping With Your My Acrylic® Stamps: This is how you want to stamp your images to create a nice crisp look. If you are using a new stamp be sure to "season" it first.
Then when you ink up your image...do a tap, tap onto your ink pad, then twist, twist on the ink pad, then tap, tap it again on your ink pad. Look at the stamp to make sure it looks even throughout. Be sure and place the foam sheet that comes with the CTMH My Acrylic® Clear Stamps under your paper when stamping to produce a more crisp and even image.
* Cleaning Your Stamps: Use the My Acrylix® Spritz Spray Cleaner and the My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber, which has raised bristles that you rub into your stamp to clean off any left on ink.
* Edge Distresser: Use the Edge Distresser to safely and quickly distress the edges of your cardstock using any of the eight blades.
* Masking - Stamp your main image on your card. Then stamp it again on a scrap
piece of paper and cut that out and lay it over your main image. Then stamp your same image again to the left side of it....and then again to the right
side of it.
So it looks like your two side images are behind the front image.
* Rub & Remove™ Eraser: Works like an eraser to remove misplaced adhesive or rub-ons. (2" x 2")